Meet Christine Dillon "Your Coldwell Banker Real Estate Agent" - Christine closed over $27 billion in equity/debt capital raising and M&A transactions for leading Fortune 500 companies and European Banks as an investment banking, capital markets and structured finance professional. Involved in real estate since the early-90s, Christine brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise as a full-time REALTOR® leveraging her invaluable finance, sales, marketing and business acumen to assist her clients in successfully achieving their real estate goals and objectives. Christine is a graduate of Harvard University (MPA), Clark Atlanta University (MBA), and The University of Massachusetts at Amherst (BBA).
✦ Your Local Real Estate Connection when Buying and Selling:
- Exceptional client service focused on "stress-free" buying/selling experience
- Trusted buyer/seller advisor possessing integrity, honesty, professionalism
- Responsive to client needs; active listener with problem solving mindset
- Understanding of local housing market / remain current with neighborhood features
- Innovative and customized marketing leveraging technology to deliver superior results
- Targeted home searches and access to market data, trends and analysis/insights
- Proven business acumen; strong negotiation skills; support through closing and beyond
- Exceeding your expectations is my #1 Priority so that you have a "REALTOR® for Life"!